Alexandria University is announcing Master’s and Doctoral degree scholarships for students from the Nile Basin Countries to study in Alexandria University starting the fall semester of 2018/2019 on competitive basis.
2. Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians scholarships for Master’s and Doctorate Degrees tenable in Egypt at University of Alexandria for the academic year 2018/2019. The Scholarship includes waving of Tuition fess only for the duration of study (Maximum 3 years for masters degree and 5 years for doctoral degree)
• have certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, birth certificates and medical HIV testing certificate
• not be admitted in Higher learning institutions;
• Studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty; applicant from non-speaking Arabic and English countries should submit a certificate of fluency in either Arabic and English Language.
• Have good health.
NOTE: Preference will be for students with B.Sc with accumulated grade point average of upper second or above or hold degree in area of his/her specialty or related areas.
4. MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants should submit the Application form and attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, birth certificates and medical HIV testing certificate online
• All Applicant should visit the following website for details and registration: http://www.igsr-au.net/
Deadline to submit Application is May 31, 2018.